We are not our siblings children!

 We are not our siblings children

Our siblings are not our parents


The issue of black tax comes in different forms either a kid taking care of the parents or the kid taking care of their other siblings 

Not that giving back to parents is wrong but then this children are at a point where they have to start their lives they have to get their own apartments , cars and the need to support their homes takes over their life goals .. now they have to pay their siblings school fees cater for their transport fees 

For me I'm the last born currently 19 as I write this in my third year in college I've seen through the struggles I applied for a bursary and transport funding as my parents wouldn't allow me to apply for res 

The bursaryfunding only funded the first 6 months of my college year and the rest till today I'm still waiting on it

 how I went through the struggles

 ‎i had to side hustle through a business I had opened and take up on promo deals just to get fare money 

 Sometimes I had to ask my siblings  to give me transport fare and you'd see them cop the last of what they had to give me and they'd have no money left to do things they ought to enjoy 

 ‎Black tax impacts on the lives of black children so much we often complain about issues and not come up with solutions Here's my suggestion

 ‎we as the current  generation let's strive for financial freedom to live behind a legacy that break down the chain of black tax on our future children through starting businesses, Trade , property investment anything as long we keep it moving and it secures the bag  to be motivated by a black tax free generation 🌼

Comments

Popular Posts